Friday, April 23, 2010

Love Swarovski heart crystal necklace


$18.00/each
(comes with registered mail for you)

Simple yet beautiful.

****
"My love for you is so strong
It's always just the same

You're the miracle in my life
Who can always make me smile
Just knowing that you care
Makes my life worth-while

You've touched my heart and soul
Which you have from the start
Your warm soft words
Will never leave my heart

You are everything I want
You're so pure and true
I love you with everything I have
And I love everything that you do."

*****
The necklace with a petite 10mm wide Swarovski heart shaped crystal is hung beautifully on a 16 inches antiqued bronze chain.

Lobster clasp closure.

The necklace will be packed nicely in a lovely gift box. Making it ready as gift.

Six different colours available.

Please indicate your preferred colour when placing your order.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin